Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apple banana boat (baked oatmeal). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Prepare 1/2 each Honey crisp apple
- Get 1/2 each Banana
- Get 1 each whipped cream (one serving) canned
- Get BOAT
- Prepare 1/2 cup Flat oatmeal
- Get 1/4 each Apple sauce single serving cup (half of it)
- Take 4 each Splenda packets
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Get 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/4 cup Fat free milk
- Take 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray
- Mix BOAT ingredients in a bowl
- Peal and core Apple, then slice horizontally.
- Start layering with one piece of apple in the bottom of the pan.
- Add a layer of :BOAT mix, Banana, Apple, BOAT mix, Banana.
- Sprinkle a little splenda, spray with olive oil and place in oven.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then turn to broil for 3 minutes to slightly brown
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy. One Apple Banana BOAT is 120 calories unless you leave out whipped cream then 105.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!