Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This smooth-and-spicy butternut squash soup becomes a quick weeknight dinner when you use packages of peeled and cut squash, sold in the produce aisle of most grocery stores. The ingredients are quite simple: a squash, an apple, an onion, and carrots. A little bit of tartness from the green apple balances the sweetness of the squash, with some heat added by chili powder.
Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno:
- Take 6 cup butternut squash, cubed or 1 large
- Prepare 14 oz coconut milk
- Prepare 1 cup chicken stock
- Get 2 Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- Take 2 medium carrots, peeled, chopped
- Take 2 jalapeno, seeded
- Get 6 oz bacon, crisp and chopped
- Get 2 tsp paprika, smoked
- Get 1 salt
- Get 1 black pepper
Sour cream and fresh thyme cool it down. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup with a Kick. This is one of my favorites. I make it all the time because it's delicious, but also because it's so easy to prepare.
Instructions to make Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno:
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
- Blend or puree after 4 - 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor.
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe
You probably have had butternut squash soup in the past, but this one, adapted to the Paleo lifestyle, is particularly interesting with its coconut milk base. This paleo butternut squash soup recipe is so comforting for fall and winter! And, low carb butternut squash soup is one of the easiest ways to enjoy butternut squash on a low carb diet. Basically, it's manageable if you make the soup thin enough. Now that the holiday season is in full swing, most of us have found ourselves indulging in a few not-so-Paleo foods.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!