Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps:
- Take 1 kg Kent pumpkin, 3cm wedges
- Make ready 1 large brown onion, peeled & cut into wedges
- Take 1 Granny Smith Apple, cored and into wedges
- Make ready 3 clove garlic, peeled
- Get 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Take 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Prepare 2 packages Litres chicken stock
- Make ready 1 French stick, sliced
- Take 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp Whole grain mustard
- Get 1/4 cup Grated parmesan
Instructions to make Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps:
- Pre-heat oven to 180*C.
- Place pumpkin, onion, apple and garlic into a large roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle over cinnamon, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and grate over nutmeg. Toss vegetables to coat.
- Bake vegetables in oven for about 30 minutes or until cooked and softened.
- Remove tray from oven and set aside to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, remove skin from pumpkin and squeeze garlic from its skin, then transfer vegetables to a large saucepan.
- Add stock to pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook for a further 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove pan from heat, then using a stick blender, puree until smooth, adding more stock if necessary. Season to taste.
- Now to make Parmesan crisps. Pour olive oil into a bowl with thyme and mustard. Mix well and using a brush- apply to sliced French stick. Sprinkle some Parmesan over bread and bake at 180*C until crispy and browned.
- Serve and mung down! Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!