Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy peasy apple crisp!. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy peasy apple crisp! is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy peasy apple crisp! is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This incredibly delicious apple crisp pie is made with fresh apples and a crunchy oat and pecan streusel topping. While the crunchy topping is amazing, we really love that this pie has no need to fuss with a top crust. And the enjoyment of this easy apple crisp isn't just in the eating.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy peasy apple crisp! using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy peasy apple crisp!:
- Prepare 6 cup pealed & sliced apples (about 4 large apples - a mix of granny smith and ambrosia are delicious!)
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp honey
- Make ready 6 tbsp butter or margarine
- Prepare 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Get 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
I love it and I have used it ever since, I hope you enjoy it! You can use almost any type of fruit filling you like for this recipe. Apple is of course a favourite, but you could try anything from black cherries to gooseberries. Fresh crisp apples topped with a brown sugar crumble that's baked to perfection.
Steps to make Easy peasy apple crisp!:
- Combine apples and 1-1/2 tbls flour in a round baking dish. Mix honey and set aside.
- Microwave butter on high in glass mixing bowl for 15 to 30 seconds. Mix in remaining ingredients with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350degreesF for 50 to 60 minutes.
This quick and easy apple crisp is filled with tender baked apple slices and topped with a crunchy brown sugar oat streusel. Easy apple crisp recipe with tender apples that are topped with a crispy, crumbly topping made with flour, oats, sugar, and butter. Adam likes his apple crisp with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and I love an even bigger scoop of whipped cream. Easy Individual Apple Crisps: Serve them warm with ice cream and perhaps a drizzle of caramel sauce for a quick and delicious dessert! These easy individual apple crisps are delightful!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy peasy apple crisp! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!