Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy peasy apple crisp!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This incredibly delicious apple crisp pie is made with fresh apples and a crunchy oat and pecan streusel topping. While the crunchy topping is amazing, we really love that this pie has no need to fuss with a top crust. And the enjoyment of this easy apple crisp isn't just in the eating.
Easy peasy apple crisp! is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy peasy apple crisp! is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy peasy apple crisp! using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy peasy apple crisp!:
- Take 6 cup pealed & sliced apples (about 4 large apples - a mix of granny smith and ambrosia are delicious!)
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Get 2 tbsp honey
- Get 6 tbsp butter or margarine
- Prepare 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Make ready 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
I love it and I have used it ever since, I hope you enjoy it! You can use almost any type of fruit filling you like for this recipe. Apple is of course a favourite, but you could try anything from black cherries to gooseberries. Fresh crisp apples topped with a brown sugar crumble that's baked to perfection.
Instructions to make Easy peasy apple crisp!:
- Combine apples and 1-1/2 tbls flour in a round baking dish. Mix honey and set aside.
- Microwave butter on high in glass mixing bowl for 15 to 30 seconds. Mix in remaining ingredients with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350degreesF for 50 to 60 minutes.
This quick and easy apple crisp is filled with tender baked apple slices and topped with a crunchy brown sugar oat streusel. Easy apple crisp recipe with tender apples that are topped with a crispy, crumbly topping made with flour, oats, sugar, and butter. Adam likes his apple crisp with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and I love an even bigger scoop of whipped cream. Easy Individual Apple Crisps: Serve them warm with ice cream and perhaps a drizzle of caramel sauce for a quick and delicious dessert! These easy individual apple crisps are delightful!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy peasy apple crisp! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!