Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, quick and easy apple crisp. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is a remarkably quick, easy and satisfying dessert to make. If you have a couple of apples on hand you could have dessert on a whim! I loved that it didn't contain oatmeal or water and the topping was excellent - buttery with a nice crispy crunch as it should.
Quick and Easy Apple Crisp is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Quick and Easy Apple Crisp is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick and easy apple crisp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Apple Crisp:
- Prepare 1 can Apple Pie Filling (12 oz.)
- Prepare 3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Get 1 tsp 1/8 Tsp. Fine Salt
- Take 1/2 cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- Get 3/4 cup Uncooked Oats
- Make ready 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- Get 4 tbsp COLD, Unsalted Butter (1/2 stick), cut into small chunks
Today I made for you my version of an apple crisp. With ingredients you probably already have, you can make a quick and yummy dessert! Cut together flour, brown sugar, and butter until crumbly; sprinkle evenly over apples. This family- favorite go-to recipe is made with granny smith apples with an awesome oatmeal streusel topping.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Apple Crisp:
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with a nonstick spray (butter flavored is ideal).
- Place the apple mixture in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the top with cinnamon. Set dish aside.
- Mix together the brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until evenly combined. With your fingertips, blend in the butter pieces until small clumps form and the butter is well incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the apples. If you do not have enough topping to cover the entire dish (about 1/2 inch thick), make another full batch of topping and finish covering the apples.
- Bake until the oat topping is crispy and lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Let the dish cool for about 10 minutes, then ENJOY!
Fruit and Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe. This is the easiest of the apple desserts. Just bake sliced tart apples topped with a streusel oat topping, with plenty of Welcome to the essential ingredients of an apple crisp, one of the most simple and easy of apple desserts! This apple crisp recipe comes from. These easy apple crisp recipes make cheap and tasty desserts that are quick and easy to make!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick and easy apple crisp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!