Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fluffy light apple bread made in a bread machine. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
I've made bread we haven't liked as much, but it almost always works this way. I did that with this bread and I have to say that either this is a bread that should only be made in the bread machine (highly unlikely in my opinion), or it's just not a bread that works for us. Bread flour has a high concentration of gluten and can help to deliver a bread with a light, fluffy texture in spite of the addition of hard, chunky ingredients or a puree of pumpkin.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fluffy light apple bread made in a bread machine using 14 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine:
- Prepare 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 30 grams Unsalted butter
- Get 140 ml Milk
- Take 1 tsp Instant dry yeast
- Prepare For the apple filling:
- Prepare 1 Apple
- Make ready 10 grams Butter
- Make ready 3 tbsp Sugar
- Get To brush on the bread:
- Take 1 Beaten egg
- Get To dust on the bread:
- Get 1 Powdered sugar
Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Remove baked bread from pan, and cool on wire rack. You'll probably have part of an apple left after making the bread. Dice the remaining apple and stir into.
Steps to make Fluffy Light Apple Bread Made in a Bread Machine:
- Make the apple filling. Dice the apple.
- Put the diced apple, sugar, and butter in a pan, and cook while stirring.
- When the butter and sugar have melted and everything is well incorporated, simmer over low-medium heat until there's no liquid left in the pan, stirring occasionally.
- When the apple is translucent, lightly browned and shiny, and there's no liquid left in the pan, the filling is done. Leave to cool completely.
- Put all the ingredients, except for the dry yeast, in the bread pan of the bread machine. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment. Switch the machine on.
- The program selection is different depending on the bread machine. Just choose the one that allows you to take the dough out after the 1st rising.
- When the program is finished (after the 1st rising), take the dough out of the machine.
- Make a ball with the dough, and cover with a moistened and wrung out kitchen towel to prevent drying out. Leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into a 25 cm x 20 cm rectangle. Leave a 3 cm gap on the far long edge, and spread the apple filling over the rest evenly.
- Roll up the dough from the edge closest to you. Pinch the seam closed.
- Roll the bread over so the seam on the far side. Make about 7 cuts in the bread, being careful not to cut all the way through or cut through the seam (See Step 12).
- ♥Start by making a cut in the middle ①, then in the middle of each side ② and ③, and finally make 4 more cuts at ④⑤⑥ and ⑦.
- Put the bread on a parchment paper lined baking sheet with the seam side down.
- Pull the cut sections to the left and right alternately, twisting them so the cut sides are facing up.
- The key is to pull the slices strongly to the left and right, and to make sure the spiral cut sides are facing up.
- Cover the bread with plastic wrap and a moistened kitchen towel. Leave to rise for 15 minutes at 105F/40C (in a preheated oven).
- After 15 minutes in the oven, take it out and let it rise for another 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature. (This is because we need to preheat the oven for baking.)
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C. Start preheating as soon as you take out the baking sheet in step 17.
- The bread should be puffy and about doubled in bulk. Even if you let it rise completely at room temperature, it's the same.
- Brush the surface with a beaten egg.
- Bake for about 14 minutes at 375°F/190°C.
- When taking the bread out of the oven, it's very big and light so take out the baking sheet and slide the bread onto a cooling rack.
- Cool the bread on a rack. Dust powdered sugar using a tea strainer, and it's done!
- If you have the type of bread machine where you add yeast with the flour, add it in a way that it's not touching the salt.
- This is a basic bread dough. Mild and sweet fluffy milk bread -. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154306-mildly-sweet-and-fluffy-milk-bread-bread-machine-version
- Using the same apple filling - Easy! Basic apple pie..
Place ingredients in the order given in bread machine bucket. Process on basic/white cycle, medium color crust setting. The Zojirushi bread machine has a cake setting. That would be perfect for cornbread right? I'm sure that works and would be great in a pinch.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fluffy light apple bread made in a bread machine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!