Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps:
- Get Kent pumpkin, 3cm wedges
- Take brown onion, peeled & cut into wedges
- Take Granny Smith Apple, cored and into wedges
- Take garlic, peeled
- Take Extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready Ground cinnamon
- Get Nutmeg
- Get Litres chicken stock
- Prepare French stick, sliced
- Take Olive oil
- Take Fresh thyme, chopped
- Make ready Whole grain mustard
- Take Grated parmesan
Steps to make Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps:
- Pre-heat oven to 180*C.
- Place pumpkin, onion, apple and garlic into a large roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle over cinnamon, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and grate over nutmeg. Toss vegetables to coat.
- Bake vegetables in oven for about 30 minutes or until cooked and softened.
- Remove tray from oven and set aside to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, remove skin from pumpkin and squeeze garlic from its skin, then transfer vegetables to a large saucepan.
- Add stock to pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook for a further 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove pan from heat, then using a stick blender, puree until smooth, adding more stock if necessary. Season to taste.
- Now to make Parmesan crisps. Pour olive oil into a bowl with thyme and mustard. Mix well and using a brush- apply to sliced French stick. Sprinkle some Parmesan over bread and bake at 180*C until crispy and browned.
- Serve and mung down! Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!