Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bacon horseradish potato salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bacon horseradish potato salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad:
- Take red potatoes
- Prepare apple cider vinegar
- Get hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Make ready mayo, more or less to taste
- Take kosher salt to taste
- Take black pepper to taste
- Make ready green onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices keeping the white pieces separated from the green
- Prepare bacon, fried till crisp and crumbled
- Make ready horseradish, up to a 1/3 cup to taste
Instructions to make Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt generously. Add potatoes to water and return to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer. Cook potatoes just until fork tender and drain in a colander. Let set for 3-4 minutes. Transfer the still hot potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Stir in the thinly sliced white onion parts and drizzle the apple cider vinegar over the top and gently toss. Cover with plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator to chill completely before proceeding.
- When potatoes are cold through and through, remove the plastic wrap and add the crumbled bacon (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish), chopped hard boiled egg, mayo, horseradish, and thinly sliced onion greens (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish). Gently toss to combine and adjust taste to suit. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hour, but preferably overnight before serving. Before serving, stir well and taste, adjusting taste to suit. Garnish with reserved thinly sliced onion greens and crumbled bacon.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bacon horseradish potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!