Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy peasy apple crisp!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy peasy apple crisp! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy peasy apple crisp! is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This incredibly delicious apple crisp pie is made with fresh apples and a crunchy oat and pecan streusel topping. While the crunchy topping is amazing, we really love that this pie has no need to fuss with a top crust. And the enjoyment of this easy apple crisp isn't just in the eating.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy peasy apple crisp! using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy peasy apple crisp!:
- Prepare 6 cup pealed & sliced apples (about 4 large apples - a mix of granny smith and ambrosia are delicious!)
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Take 2 tbsp honey
- Get 6 tbsp butter or margarine
- Take 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Make ready 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- Get 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
I love it and I have used it ever since, I hope you enjoy it! You can use almost any type of fruit filling you like for this recipe. Apple is of course a favourite, but you could try anything from black cherries to gooseberries. Fresh crisp apples topped with a brown sugar crumble that's baked to perfection.
Instructions to make Easy peasy apple crisp!:
- Combine apples and 1-1/2 tbls flour in a round baking dish. Mix honey and set aside.
- Microwave butter on high in glass mixing bowl for 15 to 30 seconds. Mix in remaining ingredients with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350degreesF for 50 to 60 minutes.
This quick and easy apple crisp is filled with tender baked apple slices and topped with a crunchy brown sugar oat streusel. Easy apple crisp recipe with tender apples that are topped with a crispy, crumbly topping made with flour, oats, sugar, and butter. Adam likes his apple crisp with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and I love an even bigger scoop of whipped cream. Easy Individual Apple Crisps: Serve them warm with ice cream and perhaps a drizzle of caramel sauce for a quick and delicious dessert! These easy individual apple crisps are delightful!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy peasy apple crisp! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!