Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple banana boat (baked oatmeal). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Get 1/2 each Honey crisp apple
- Take 1/2 each Banana
- Get 1 each whipped cream (one serving) canned
- Take BOAT
- Prepare 1/2 cup Flat oatmeal
- Get 1/4 each Apple sauce single serving cup (half of it)
- Make ready 4 each Splenda packets
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 cup Fat free milk
- Prepare 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray
- Mix BOAT ingredients in a bowl
- Peal and core Apple, then slice horizontally.
- Start layering with one piece of apple in the bottom of the pan.
- Add a layer of :BOAT mix, Banana, Apple, BOAT mix, Banana.
- Sprinkle a little splenda, spray with olive oil and place in oven.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then turn to broil for 3 minutes to slightly brown
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy. One Apple Banana BOAT is 120 calories unless you leave out whipped cream then 105.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!