Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pork chop apple cobbler dinner. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pork chop apple cobbler dinner using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Prepare cut boneless pork chops
- Prepare apple pie filling
- Take pork stuffing
Instructions to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11x14 pan.
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box.
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing.
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pork chop apple cobbler dinner recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!