Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, apple cinnamon oatmeal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This apple cinnamon oatmeal is my current favorite. Fresh apples, apple pie spice, just a little This homemade apple cinnamon oatmeal really never fails me. Lots of good heart-healthy fuel for when.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook apple cinnamon oatmeal using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal:
- Prepare 1 large apple (I used honey crisp)
- Take 1/2 Cup old fashioned oats
- Make ready 1 tablespoon brown sugar (or maple syrup)
- Prepare 1 Cup milk of choice
- Get 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Get 1 teaspoon cinammon
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/4 Cup apple sauce (optional)
- Get Chopped walnuts for garnish
- Take Butter for pan
Baked oatmeal is usually made in larger portions, and is perfect for feeding a crowd. This hearty Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is creamy, perfectly spiced, and sweetened naturally with fruit! And what's cozier than a warm and steamy bowl of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal? Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal are made with delicious grains you'll love.
Instructions to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal:
- Chop apple into small chunks
- Heat butter in medium sized pot on high heat. Once melted, add apples and brown sugar, cinnamon, apple sauce, and nutmeg. Stir until evenly coated.
- Pour in oats, milk, and vanilla extract and set to boil. Once boiling, continue to stir. If oats are too wet for preference add oats; too dry, add more milk. Reduce to medium heat and cover for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with walnuts and more cinnamon. Happy Fall!
This Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal is a healthy & hearty breakfast recipe that your entire family will love. It's gluten-free and dairy-free with no refined sugar. Whenever I make oatmeal on the stove, I end up with a boil-over or a scorched pot. Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal - This easy baked oatmeal is a perfect meal prep breakfast, packed with diced apples, pecans or raisins & plenty of cinnamon and vanilla. Tender cinnamon baked apples coverd by a crunchy Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Crumble.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food apple cinnamon oatmeal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!