Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gluten free bread-in-a-cup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten free bread-in-a-cup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup:
- Prepare 1 large Egg
- Make ready 3 tbsp Buttermilk - Or 3 TBSP milk substitute (almond, rice, soy) + 3/4 TSP white vinegar
- Get 1 tsp Water
- Prepare 1/3 cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- Make ready 1 tsp Sugar (Or 1 Tsp honey, agave, molasses, or 1 Tbsp Applesauce will work as a substitute)
Instructions to make Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup:
- Grease a large coffee mug thoroughly.
- Add the egg, water, and buttermilk. Stir with a fork until blended.
- Incorporate the Bisquick and sugar, stirring consistently.
- Press the dough down with a finger (if it's soupy, it's fine), and clean the edges of the mug for leftover dough.
- Microwave for 85-100 seconds.
- Dump onto paper towel to absorb moisture and leave to cool.
- Slice into rounds and toast in toaster oven for better flavor and quality, or enjoy while warm! Texture will be spongy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food gluten free bread-in-a-cup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!