Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apple cinnamon braid. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Cinnamon Braid is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Apple Cinnamon Braid is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Apple Cinnamon Bread is quick and easy to make from scratch and makes your house This apple cinnamon quick bread has a nice crumb and is not overly sweet - a perfect. Apple Cinnamon Bread is awesome leftover. I usually store my apple swirl bread on a plate wrapped in.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook apple cinnamon braid using 19 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Braid:
- Get Apple Filling
- Make ready 4 medium Honey Crisp Apple's
- Make ready 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready Dough Braid
- Get 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Get 3/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- Get 1 cup warm water
- Get 4 drops red food coloring
- Make ready 2 1/4 tsp vegetable oil
- Take Glaze
- Get 1 cup powdered sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Take 2 tbsp milk
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 cup ground nuts (optional)
Apple bread can be enjoyed Cinnamon - it's the ultimate yin to the yang of apples! This sweet treat contains so many favorite fall flavors, you are sure to enjoy every last bite. This grain-free bread puts a fun twist to classic apple cinnamon bread: It has not one, but two layers! A nutty, buttery bottom layer with a surprise sweet almond cinnamon topping.
Instructions to make Apple Cinnamon Braid:
- You will need:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Peel the apple's, cut in half and de-seed. Then cut into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, toss the apple's with the cinnamon, sugar, and lemon juice until well coated.
- Put in a baking dish and bake for 18 minutes. Once done, remove from oven and set aside.
- While the filling is baking- start the Dough Braid. In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the food coloring and water, then add the oil. The food coloring is optional. Note to make this festive for autumn for Halloween or Autumn mix food coloring to make the dough orange!
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with a non stick spray.
- Lightly flour your surface and knead the dough to get a smoother texture.
- On the baking sheet, or on a well floured surface roll the dough out length wise into a long rectangle. I recommend doing this on the baking sheet because transferring of the braid will be pretty complicated.
- Down the length of the dough, cut one inch strips on both sides, leaving a gap of at least 3 inches in the middle un-cut.
- Spread your filling down the center evenly.
- Starting at the top, alternately crisscross the cut peices over top of the filling, pinching at the sides to secure it.
- Transfer the braid (if needed) to your baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While this is baking make the Glaze. Sift together the powdered sugar and nutmeg. Then add in the milk and teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir well.
- Crush the nuts using a mortar and pestle
- Remove the braid from the oven once the time is up and brush the glaze on. Then sprinkle with the nuts.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Vanilla Bean ice cream goes great with this.
Easy Cinnamon Apple Sweet Quick Bread Recipe. This cinnamon apple bread is simply amazing! It tastes as good as it smells, smells as good as it tastes, and tastes as. A delicious apple-cinnamon bread, delightful for breakfast or brunch. An amazing Quick Apple Bread Recipe topped with cinnamon sugar.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food apple cinnamon braid recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!