Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kale apple slaw. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kale Apple Slaw is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Kale Apple Slaw is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kale apple slaw using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kale Apple Slaw:
- Prepare kale
- Prepare shredded carrots
- Make ready apple, any you like (I used honey crisp and granny smith)
- Get vegetables oil
- Prepare apple cider vinegar
- Take dijon mustard
- Get honey
- Take salt and pepper
Instructions to make Kale Apple Slaw:
- Wash and dry kale. Cut long ways and make it look shredded cabbage. Add to a bowl.
- Throw in two handful of carrots.
- Cut apple in matchstick size and add to kale and carrots
- Now make dressing. Add oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk together, or use a mason jar and shake.
- Dress salad and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kale apple slaw recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!