Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crispy apple pie!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Apple Pie! is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Apple Pie! is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy apple pie! using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Apple Pie!:
- Take For the filling
- Make ready Apple
- Make ready Water
- Get Sugar
- Make ready sheets Frozen puff pastry dough
- Get Custard Cream
- Take Egg
- Get Milk
- Get Sugar
- Take Cake flour
- Take Cornstarch
- Prepare Vanilla extract
Instructions to make Crispy Apple Pie!:
- Peel the apple and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Put the water and sugar into a pot and turn the heat on. When the sugar starts melting, add the apple and simmer until the apples soften.
- Transfer to a sieve and let cool.
- Bring the frozen puff pastry to room temperature.
- Make the custard cream. Combine the egg and milk into a bowl. Mix to cut through the egg white.
- Stir in the sugar, flour, and cornstarch.
- Add to the pot while straining. Turn the heat off when the cream thickens to your liking. Add the vanilla extract and let cool.
- Mix the cream very well with a whisk to avoid lumps.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough as thinly as possible.
- Line the mold with the puff pastry dough, and pour the custard cream. (Don't worry if it's not perfect.)
- Then add the simmered apples on top.
- Take the remaining puff pastry dough and cut it into strips, then lay on top in a lattice pattern.
- Brush on the egg glaze. Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 210°C, then turn down to 180°C and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool once it's done baking, then go ahead and remove the mold once the bottom is cool enough to touch.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crispy apple pie! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!