Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sheree's apple crisp…. quick!!!. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!! is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!! is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sheree's apple crisp…. quick!!! using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!!:
- Make ready preparing pie filling
- Prepare 1 can apple pie filling
- Make ready 1 tbsp pure vanilla
- Get 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare crust and crumble
- Get 1 1/2 cup oatmeal..(divide into 1 cup and 1/2 cup)
- Take 1/3 cup brown sugar… packed
- Make ready 1 stick butter (divided into 6 tsp & 2 tsp)
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 1 box yellow cake mix
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Steps to make Sheree's Apple Crisp…. Quick!!!:
- Preheat oven at 350°… Grease or spray a 13x9 baking dish.
- In large bowl mix cake mix, 6 tsp butter, 1 cup oats. Mix ingredients until crumbly… Take out 1 cup and set aside.
- To what is left in large bowl add 1 egg and press into the bottom of baking dish. This is the bottom crust.
- I put pie filling in a microwave bowl…. I used apple but any pie filling but any pie filling will do. Add cinnamon and vanilla to pie filling.
- Pour pie filling mix on top of oatmeal bottom crust. Spread evenly.
- The 1 cup of oatmeal mix that was reserved….. Add oatmeal mix, the remainder of the oats, remaining butter, brown sugar, and nuts (optional). Mix well… Should be crumbly…. Sprinkle evenly ontop of pie filling.
- Place in oven…350°…and bake for 30-40 minutes…
- When done it will be golden brown and bubbly.. Allow to completely cool before you cut it.
- Kids love to help with this. Perfect quick dessert.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sheree's apple crisp…. quick!!! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!