Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This smooth-and-spicy butternut squash soup becomes a quick weeknight dinner when you use packages of peeled and cut squash, sold in the produce aisle of most grocery stores. The ingredients are quite simple: a squash, an apple, an onion, and carrots. A little bit of tartness from the green apple balances the sweetness of the squash, with some heat added by chili powder.
Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno:
- Take 6 cup butternut squash, cubed or 1 large
- Make ready 14 oz coconut milk
- Make ready 1 cup chicken stock
- Take 2 Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- Prepare 2 medium carrots, peeled, chopped
- Get 2 jalapeno, seeded
- Prepare 6 oz bacon, crisp and chopped
- Take 2 tsp paprika, smoked
- Prepare 1 salt
- Prepare 1 black pepper
Sour cream and fresh thyme cool it down. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup with a Kick. This is one of my favorites. I make it all the time because it's delicious, but also because it's so easy to prepare.
Instructions to make Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno:
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
- Blend or puree after 4 - 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor.
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe
You probably have had butternut squash soup in the past, but this one, adapted to the Paleo lifestyle, is particularly interesting with its coconut milk base. This paleo butternut squash soup recipe is so comforting for fall and winter! And, low carb butternut squash soup is one of the easiest ways to enjoy butternut squash on a low carb diet. Basically, it's manageable if you make the soup thin enough. Now that the holiday season is in full swing, most of us have found ourselves indulging in a few not-so-Paleo foods.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!