Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, apple cinnamon rose tarts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple cinnamon rose tarts using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts:
- Prepare For Pie Crust :
- Get 100 grams flour
- Make ready 50 grams unsalted butter
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp sugar
- Take 2.5 tbsp cold water
- Make ready for the roses :
- Prepare 1 Apple (i use 145grams Honey Crisp Apple),thinly sliced
- Take 50 grams sugar
- Take 10 grams unsalted butter
- Get 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
Instructions to make Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts:
- Make Pie crust : combine flour, butter, salt and sugar then add cold water slowly. Mix until dough is formed. Roll out on flat surface. cut the batter into 20-24 pieces
- Make Apple cinnamon roses : - combine apple, sugar and butter in a pan and heat on low-medium level then add cinnamon. use the paper towel to rub the wet apple.
- Arrange the apple slices on the dough, overlapping one another. Make sure the top (skin side) of the slices sticks a little out of the strip. Starting from one end, carefully roll the dough, keeping the apple slices in place. Seal the edge at the end, pressing with your finger, and place in a non stick mini muffin pan.
- Bake in 350°F for 25-30 minutes - Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food apple cinnamon rose tarts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!