Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple:
- Make ready Arugula or salad greens
- Prepare Chicken, pre-cooked
- Make ready Apple, Fugi (or anything crisp)
- Prepare Goat cheese crumbles
- Get Muruku pieces (Indian bean curd spirals for crunch)
- Make ready Ground pepper
- Get Vinaigrette
- Get Vinegar (pomegranate or red wine)
- Get Vinegar (balsamic to add flavor depth)
- Get Oil (grape seed or EVOO)
Steps to make Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple:
- Arugula is pretty peppery and the trick is to pile a serving onto a plate and use your kitchen scissors (clean) to rough-cut the pile. It releases the flavor and brings out the crispness…
- Add chicken, cut to bite-sized chunks.
- Slice 1/4 to 1/2 a medium apple. If you're concerned about carbs counts, 1/4 medium apple is one serving @ about 15 grams of carbs.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over chicken (absorbs the flavor) to taste. Top with fresh ground pepper and goat cheese crumbles.
- Top with Muruku crunchies. Especially good for diabetics or those watching carbs, the Indian bean curd snack can be found at most food co-ops and is worth the monthly trek to keep a stash in your pantry.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!