Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, best apple crisp. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Apple Crisp is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Best Apple Crisp is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have best apple crisp using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Apple Crisp:
- Make ready dessert
- Make ready 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 8-10 apples
- Take 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 2/3 cup rolled oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup softened margarine
- Prepare 3/4 tsp each of cinnamon and nutmeg
Instructions to make Best Apple Crisp:
- Coat bottom of pie plate or baking dish with margarine. Peel and slice apples into bite size pieces. Fill dish with apples till they extend above the sides of pan. Apples will shrink so be sure to pack the apples tight with no spaces. Mix together, sugar, flour, oats, spices and margarine. Besure margarine is very soft not melted. Mix so ingredients are moist and crumbly. Spread over the top of apples and cover evenly, press a bit to secure. Bake 375°F for 35min. Or till topping is browned and apples start bubbling on the edges. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- This is the basic recipe, any size pan can be used, just fill your desired amount of apples. If useing 9x13 dish double your recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food best apple crisp recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!