Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, dutch apple pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dutch Apple pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Dutch Apple pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dutch apple pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dutch Apple pie:
- Prepare 5 honey crisp apples
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare For topping:
- Get 1/2 cup butter flavored crisco
- Make ready 1 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Make ready 2 deep 9 in frozen pie pans
Instructions to make Dutch Apple pie:
- Peel core and slice apples. Add all ingredients to apples slices place in two 9-inch deep frozen pie pans
- Mix flour butter and brown sugar with a fork until it crumbles place over pie
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food dutch apple pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!