Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple:
- Make ready Arugula or salad greens
- Get 1/2 cup Chicken, pre-cooked
- Make ready 1/4 medium Apple, Fugi (or anything crisp)
- Prepare 1/4 cup Goat cheese crumbles
- Make ready 2 pinch Muruku pieces (Indian bean curd spirals for crunch)
- Take Ground pepper
- Get Vinaigrette
- Get 1 Vinegar (pomegranate or red wine)
- Make ready 1 dash Vinegar (balsamic to add flavor depth)
- Get 1 Oil (grape seed or EVOO)
Steps to make Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple:
- Arugula is pretty peppery and the trick is to pile a serving onto a plate and use your kitchen scissors (clean) to rough-cut the pile. It releases the flavor and brings out the crispness…
- Add chicken, cut to bite-sized chunks.
- Slice 1/4 to 1/2 a medium apple. If you're concerned about carbs counts, 1/4 medium apple is one serving @ about 15 grams of carbs.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over chicken (absorbs the flavor) to taste. Top with fresh ground pepper and goat cheese crumbles.
- Top with Muruku crunchies. Especially good for diabetics or those watching carbs, the Indian bean curd snack can be found at most food co-ops and is worth the monthly trek to keep a stash in your pantry.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food summer arugula tossed with chicken, goat cheese, & apple recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!